This is a Bluetooth Class2 (max 4dBm) dual mode module. It is based
on the most advanced CSR8670 chip set and the latest ADK, it can
support Bluetooth V4.0 standard. The new RISC MCU core and 80MIPS
Kalimba DSP Co-Processor enable not the existing Bluetooth
multi-media function such as echo cancellation, noise reduction and
stereo audio (A2DP audio) communications but also extended features
for future. The highly integrated hardware includes high quality
stereo DAC, high current (200mA) battery charger, switch regulator
and touch panel interface. This makes the system design easier and
save costs of external components. The host Interfaces include USB
and UART, that are programmable for data communication, module
control or firmware upgrade.
The powerful and flexible design allows the module to support
HSP/HFP/A2DP/AVRCP SPP, PBAP,…all kinds of Bluetooth profiles.
Further more, the aptX, AAC, MP3 HIFI audio streaming are supported
as well as digital audio bus such as PCM, I2S or SPDIF.
- High quality wireless stereo headset.
- High quality wireless stereo speaker.
- High quality wireless stereo transmitter.
- High quality wireless microphone
- Wireless USB audio class device.
- Dual paring mono headsets with noise reduction capability.
- Hands-free car kits.
- VOIP or land line phones wireless headsets.
- Bluetooth Audio Gateway
- Powerful and flexible that fits various kinds of the Bluetooth
- Compact Bluetooth stack firmware, easy to use.
- Embedded high current (200mA) Li-ion battery charger.
- Touch panel interface ready
-6dBm to +4dBm
Program Flash Memory
Analog stereo, dual microphone inputs
PCM, I2S, SPDIF
USB and UART
3.3V – 4.4V