This is a Bluetooth Class1 module who can provide 80% wider
coverage than regular class2 module. It is based on CSR Bluecore 4
chip set and on board RF power amplifier which can provide maximum
output power up to 17dBm. Moreover, the on board antenna eliminate
the need of matching circuit on the main board and therefore save
the costs of production test. The module can support Bluetooth
V2.1+EDR standard. With regular SPP profile, the module can support
maximum baud rate up to 921.6Kbps at its UART interface. The AT
command set allows the host to configure the module or the
communication parameters, which makes the module very flexible but
easy to use. Beside of the SPP profile, the module is also suitable
for data communication applications such as DUN, OPP, FTP, PBAP and
HID. Voice applications such as HSP and HFP are also possible by
using with external voice CODEC via PCM bus. USB interface is
included which can be used as a USB to wireless UART converter or
- Long range RS232 cable replacement.
- Long range wireless USB to wireless COM port converter.
- wireless keyboard or Wireless mouse
- GPS receiver
- Long range wireless printer
- Long range heath care equipements.
- Long range industrial applications
- Flexible and cost effective.
- Compact Bluetooth stack firmware, easy to use.
- Large coverage up to 50 meters
- On board antenna that eliminate the need of matching circuits and
save production costs.
-6dBm to +18dBm
Program Flash Memory
USB and UART
3.0V – 3.6V