This is a Bluetooth Class2 (max 4dBm) module. It is based on CSR
8645 ROM version chip set which supports Bluetooth V3.0 standard
and CSR APTX audio streaming. The APTX feature provide high quality
audio streaming compared to traditional SBC coding. Its latency
time is as low as 75ms which is sufficient for most of the
multimedia applications. The Embedded Kalimba DSP Co-Processor also
support the advanced features such as echo cancellation, noise
reduction ,and stereo audio (A2DP profile) communications. Advanced
user interface design allows multipoint HFP or A2DP connections and
secure simple pairing. The integrated stereo DAC provide high
quality audio performance with SNR up to 95dB. Support digital
audio bus such as PCM, I2S or SPDIF. And the on chip Switched-Mode
Regulator and Li-ion battery charger eliminate the needs of
external components and costs. The true single chip solution to
audio applications. Internal ROM, serial flash and EEPROM enable
the flexibilities of the module to meet various kinds of
- High quality wireless stereo headset with APTX features.
- High quality wireless stereo speaker with APTX features.
- Hands-free car kits.
- VOIP or land line phones wireless headsets.
- Cost effective ROM version.
- Not required for initial technology transfer fee of APTX.
- Simple design and easy to use.
- Flexible configurations for various kinds of applications
13.4 x 13.4 x 2.7 mm (8M SPI Flash for voice prompts)
13.4 x 13.4 x 1.9 mm (EEPROM)
Digital PIOs, Analogue IOs,
2.7V – 4.25V